Mediwaste Disposal is your regulated medical waste disposal stream expert specializing in the collection, transportation, treatment and disposal of medical and bio hazardous waste. Understanding that our customers are responsible beginning to end, we have taken the steps to ensure everything we do is in full regulatory compliance and designed to reduce liability at every step of the way.
Services that we make available to you:
- Supplying necessary containers
- Picking up of containers in a professional and discreet manner without interrupting office staff or patient care
- Transportation of all containers safely to our fully-licensed treatment facility located in the County of El Paso, Texas
- Autoclaving of regulated medical waste immediately onsite and properly disposing at approved landfills
- 24/7 on-demand access to customer electronic manifests and waste stream analysis
- Providing OSHA training to our customers and their staff to ensure safety, understanding and compliance with necessary rules and regulations
In owning and operating the El Paso area’s only commercially-available autoclave, we eliminate unnecessary long distance transporting reducing opportunities for error. That means we reduce your risk while simultaneously reducing your cost. Our prices are not only exceptionally competitive but have the option of not signing long-term contracts. We believe that the quality of our work gives us the confidence that our customers will remain loyal to us without the necessity for a long-term commitment.
Our services include:
- Medical Waste Removal
- Medical Waste Disposal Treatment
- Diabetic Needle Collection
- Medical Waste Containment Products